Tuesday 6 July 2010

quis in a nomen


ive been thinking of starting a blog for the longest time.. somewhere i could freely express myself without inhibitions.. my life is a decussate impulse of "helter-skelter" channels.. its complexity confounds me from every angle..

i never thought it would end up this way.. i grew up watching drama series of overseas Filipino workers struggling to juggle their finances, family life and complicated relationships that leads them to a backdrop of infinite possibilities of success and failures.. nonetheless, i dreamt to be one of them.. but now that i am in this position, im thinking twice..

it has never been an easy journey.. in fact, its the hardest its been from the entirety of my existence.. hopefully, i could make the most of this "helter-skelter" disposition.. its humbling to know that after all the pains and trials and happiness, in the end, it all boils down to one person -- ME... and im all alone in this journey now..

my name is neo roque.. friend and foe.. lover and cheater.. this is my blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment