Monday 13 June 2011

ALONE AND OUT


I am now shedding a thousand tears,

But I know I made you weep for like a million years...

I kept on grumbling about the pain,

But it was me who have hurt you in vain..


Sorry and atonement would never be enough,

For all the indecisions based in gruff..

Encumbrance might have made you tough,

But my insolence have made your life rough...


Thankfulness should have been my retaliation,

For your love which have never gone into stagnation...

But what I gave were fallout of my aberrations,

Now everyone's giving their best shot on sending me to condemnation...


Try as I may but I could never go back,

What we have is on a wrack..

Alone, alone and alone,

Its the best three words from here and on...

2 comments:

  1. Mere halat pe meri kismat muskurati hi,Jakhm taza hai or teri yad satati hi,
    Khuli ANKHO se khun ke ansu behte hi,ANKHO band kru to teri surat nazar aati hai..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I was looking for "alone" images and google brought me to your blog. I saw your cover photo and I wondered if the background landscape is Cambodia? Er, sorry for disturb... I think I should get out of here!

    ReplyDelete