Wednesday 22 June 2011

MR O .. THANKS FOR RUINING MY LIFE!


I gave up a good life for you.

I lost my good reputation

My friends have turn their backs

And the rest of the world have lost its faith on me.

I did not adhere to people's voice,

coz my heart speaks louder than anyone else's.


But you broke my trust.

I wasn't enough for you.

You were busy looking for something else.

I was disheartened like any rational man would.

Then, it happened.

I broke it off.

My mind overruled.


But you started to denigrate.

You told me I was your biggest failure.

And your regret was the sole fact

That you have met me at all..

Less than a week was at all it took.

To have your heart turned into charcoal.


So don't you dare say that I messed up your life.

Coz you have no idea what Im going through now.

And that everywhere, people have been lambasting me with gossips and defamations..

I moved out and found myself in the lowest of the low – apart from everyone

Apart from my family and the people I truly care about.


So think twice, Mr O....

Coz in reality mister, you ruined my life!

Let me say this out loud! F*CK YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment