Thursday 15 September 2011

LIFELESS...



Like an autumn leaf that falls in a stream’s depthless meed..

And so is my life recapitulates to an insipid cycle of passive existence..

Living life for the sake of clinging to it.

Nothing else makes sense..

Everything is lifeless…

For what is worse than loving someone so much..

That your entirety could only function for him..

But in the end, he could never ever take the risk to be with you again.

And that he is in love with another…


I’d rather cut short every breath..

I’d rather delay alternate heartbeats..

For this life has no other reason to subsist..

I refuse to abide and endure…

F*ck! Sh*t! D*mn!

I’m lifeless..

Lord, save me from despair!

I don’t know what to live for, breathe for, and dwell for..

For through it all, it has always been YOU…

No comments:

Post a Comment