Thursday 17 March 2011

BLOG WRITTEN FOUR YEARS AGO....

The big and scary " 2 - 4 "May 28, '07 6:24 PM
for everyone
DISCLAIMER: I WROTE THIS BLOG ON MAY 26, 2007. IT JUST STRUCK ME WHAT MY THOUGHTS ARE DURING THOSE TIMES. I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE WORTH RE-POSTING TO THIS BLOGSITE.

As i looked back on the past 24 years of my existence, I have decided to finally embrace the colorful art of writing a blog in the internet.. I must admit it took me ages to have the initiative this since i always find it bizaare for people to make all of their thoughts known to the public.. plus the fact that i have always noticed that people are way trying hard to be profound on whats the hurly-burlys of their minds.. but anyway, too much on the introduction.. :)

I always have the phobia of getting older.. and sometimes I find it odd of celebrating your natal day too much for a day.. and that it seems to pass so quickly.. so why bother.. hehe.. but most of all, i am afraid of getting older and really going nowhere.. especially in my career and achievements.. being the obsessive-compulsive that i am, i always want to make things done perfectly and the soonest time possible.. i dont know but there is always an angel of misery and melancoly running after me.. and it was as though at times that i was over-reacting to the chaos on my minds.. (which is the main propelling agent for this blog).. hehe

and as i looked back, i came across the things that i regret in my life.. i will not go about the usual pageant answer that i dont regret anything since it made me a better person.. but heck.. we always made our mistakes.. and though we learn from it.. it was a whole lot better if we havent done it at all..

so here are the things that i regret - from the menial ones to the most critical ones..

number 1, i wish i won my last table tennis tournament in high school.. it was as if i am afraid to make the shots and make the calls.. the stamina and energy was low.. and it cost me a lot -- a championship in table tennis.. i took the SECOND PLACE.( haha.. imagine how it still hunts me sometimes.. how trivial)

number 2, i wish i didnt make the answers long in the mr nursing pageant.. thats why i end up SECOND PLACE -- 1ST RUNNER UP..

number 3, i wish i strive harder in high school.. so i would be the valedictorian in high school.. i end up salutatorian.. SECOND BEST AGAIN..

number 4, i wish i took up nursing on my first college years.. so that i dont have to shift from one course to another.. and it would not cost me 6 years to finish college.. and make a jump start on my career earlier..

number 5, applying in the nursing home where i am currently working.. never thought too much filipinos could cause so much turmoil.. whew..

i dont know if theres a curse in me but i always end up second best.. BUT BUT BUT.. there are things that i certainly thought were the best decisions i ever made.

number 1, shifting to nursing... dont want to explain on this.. but all im aware of is that i follow my dad's piece of advice..

number 2, studying hard.. and keeping my goals at hand.. it gave me the boost to believe in myself. and eventually believe in happiness and the future.
 




 
 
 
 
number 3, ADHERING TO GOD THRU EVERYTHING.. He was the one constant in my life.. and though i am not the best Christian in the world..in fact i think i am one of the worst sinners around. He still loves me for who i am.. my life is empty and dense without Him in my life.. and i will always stick to Him no matter what happen.. He is my strength and salvation.. IN HIM I TRUST.. GOD ROCKS! HE RULES...

so happy birthday to me...!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment