Saturday 12 March 2011

Truer answers...

Since I started living on my own, I have formed the habit of taking snapshots of my everyday life - it varies from food to sights to people to absolute nothingness. I have become dependent to these pictures that my nursing ROTA and opening hours of the laundry shop and everything else could be easily located on my iphone album. I found comfort in knowing that all important pieces of information is just a tap, slide and click away from my iphone.

Aside from this, a smile always grew from face whenever I look back to the pictures of the days gone by. Pleasing or not, "amateur-ish" it might be, the mere fact that I was on that particular moment in time gives me the chance to reminisce every single fiber of the past. It then gives you the platform to re-think about decisions made, re-collect memories and re-decide about various facets of your life. But the best way to do it is to do it ALONE.

I have a not-so-secret hide-away found somewhere along the lines of regent park and northwest london. It is where I always find myself in times of trouble. It gives me a certain peace of mind found nowhere else. It is my safe haven. Rather than jumping off the window and kill myself, this particular sight save me from the doom of insania.

And true enough, it is in solitude that everything becomes clearer. You start finding answers -- truer answers, truer things...

No comments:

Post a Comment